Top Posts & Pages
- Star Wars and the History of Vatican II
- The Hokey Pokey Is What It's All About
- Through my fault, through my fault, through my most grievous fault
- The Secret Name of Rome ... Maybe
- The Only Good Thing A Protestant Has Ever Written ... Maybe
- Permaculture - the sustainable farm of the future?
- A few (very peaceful) days at Clearcreek Monastery
- Monastic Life: A Life Without Choices?
Author Archives: Remus
Here is a pro-life poem my 12-year-old sister wrote recently: One Chance by Sophia K. A. A baby in his Mother’s womb has ears that can hear. He can hear his Mother saying things that fill the baby with fear. … Continue reading
I came across a blog that gave a good Eucharistic interpretation of the sci-fi show Doctor Who. I’ve only seen a couple episodes of the show, but I’ve long felt that it meant something … something Catholic. Never could figure … Continue reading
Now that I never update this blog, let me direct you to my new website which I’ll update even less (right?). Somehow, I snagged the domain “thomism.org”. I was pretty proud of myself. It’s just been sitting there though, so … Continue reading
So good. (Note: Video contains some mean subtitles, if you’re sensitive to that sort of thing)
So, I’m going to say the first things that come to mind regarding the new Pope (elected but a few hours ago). I’m looking forward to regretting everything I’m going to say. It’ll be one of those, “Wow, you’re really … Continue reading
The context is an incompetent undercover cop (Jimmy Fallon), along with a female taxi-driver (Queen Latifah), finally track down a band of supermodels that are robbing banks. But they get caught. Then this happens … Other than that, not that … Continue reading