I came across a blog that gave a good Eucharistic interpretation of the sci-fi show Doctor Who. I’ve only seen a couple episodes of the show, but I’ve long felt that it meant something … something Catholic. Never could figure it out though. But then I came across this. I felt this blogger’s post shared the same spirit from which I got my past interpretations of Star Wars being crazily connected to Vatican II and Mary Poppins with none other than Our Blessed Mother. Sure, it’s all pretty laughable ridiculous. But that’s a good sign that it’s true.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Hokey Pokey Is What It's All About
- The Only Good Thing A Protestant Has Ever Written ... Maybe
- Star Wars and the History of Vatican II
- Through my fault, through my fault, through my most grievous fault
- Mary Poppins and the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Monastic Life: A Life Without Choices?
- This Christmas, don’t just do something, stand there