I came across a blog that gave a good Eucharistic interpretation of the sci-fi show Doctor Who. I’ve only seen a couple episodes of the show, but I’ve long felt that it meant something … something Catholic. Never could figure it out though. But then I came across this. I felt this blogger’s post shared the same spirit from which I got my past interpretations of Star Wars being crazily connected to Vatican II and Mary Poppins with none other than Our Blessed Mother. Sure, it’s all pretty laughable ridiculous. But that’s a good sign that it’s true.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Secret Name of Rome ... Maybe
- Mary Poppins and the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Permaculture - the sustainable farm of the future?
- Through my fault, through my fault, through my most grievous fault
- The Only Good Thing A Protestant Has Ever Written ... Maybe
- Why I Love Religion, Because I Love Jesus
- The Hokey Pokey Is What It's All About
- The Father's Tale - a book review
- Life doesn’t need to be boring and ugly