Top Posts & Pages
- Star Wars and the History of Vatican II
- The Hokey Pokey Is What It's All About
- Through my fault, through my fault, through my most grievous fault
- The Secret Name of Rome ... Maybe
- The Only Good Thing A Protestant Has Ever Written ... Maybe
- Permaculture - the sustainable farm of the future?
- A few (very peaceful) days at Clearcreek Monastery
- Monastic Life: A Life Without Choices?
Monthly Archives: February 2013
The context is an incompetent undercover cop (Jimmy Fallon), along with a female taxi-driver (Queen Latifah), finally track down a band of supermodels that are robbing banks. But they get caught. Then this happens … Other than that, not that … Continue reading
Just when I thought the Mayan Calendar scare would satisfy my apocalyptic paranoia for awhile, then this had to happen … So, as you probably know, St. Malachy (a 12th century bishop) supposedly wrote a prophetic list of all Popes … Continue reading
Again, not that anyone is reading this blog, but I just wanted to point out that at least nine other Popes in history have also resigned (namely, Gregory XII, Celestine V, Sylvester III, Clement II, Gregory VI, Martin I, Benedict … Continue reading
I just saw the best movie ever. When I say “best” I don’t actually mean that. Or do I? “Iron Sky” is the cinematic feast about which I speak. It’s probably actually the worst movie ever made. But when movies … Continue reading