Top Posts & Pages
- Star Wars and the History of Vatican II
- The Secret Name of Rome ... Maybe
- The Hokey Pokey Is What It's All About
- Permaculture - the sustainable farm of the future?
- Not that anyone is reading this blog anymore ... but ...
- The Only Good Thing A Protestant Has Ever Written ... Maybe
- Death - the great perspective maker
- Monastic Life: A Life Without Choices?
Monthly Archives: May 2012
In 2005 I spent three months in Rome. In some ways I have never left. Perhaps it sounds like a commonplace to say that I “left part of myself” in the Eternal City. But the fact is, I did. I … Continue reading
So, the theory is that Stanley Kubrick, the director of the film The Shining (as well as 2001: A Space Odyssey and Dr. Strangelove, etc.) was hired by the US government to fabricate the Apollo 11 landing on the moon. This is, … Continue reading