Top Posts & Pages
- The Hokey Pokey Is What It's All About
- Mary Poppins and the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Star Wars and the History of Vatican II
- Through my fault, through my fault, through my most grievous fault
- On the other hand, maybe Mary Poppins is Evil ...
- Simon Doesn't Say
- The Only Good Thing A Protestant Has Ever Written ... Maybe
- Permaculture - the sustainable farm of the future?
- Women Cardinals? Head of USCCB, Fr. Groeschel say it's possible
Monthly Archives: May 2012
In 2005 I spent three months in Rome. In some ways I have never left. Perhaps it sounds like a commonplace to say that I “left part of myself” in the Eternal City. But the fact is, I did. I … Continue reading
So, the theory is that Stanley Kubrick, the director of the film The Shining (as well as 2001: A Space Odyssey and Dr. Strangelove, etc.) was hired by the US government to fabricate the Apollo 11 landing on the moon. This is, … Continue reading