Top Posts & Pages
- Star Wars and the History of Vatican II
- The Hokey Pokey Is What It's All About
- Through my fault, through my fault, through my most grievous fault
- The Secret Name of Rome ... Maybe
- The Only Good Thing A Protestant Has Ever Written ... Maybe
- Permaculture - the sustainable farm of the future?
- A few (very peaceful) days at Clearcreek Monastery
- Monastic Life: A Life Without Choices?
Monthly Archives: November 2011
I better get this out of the way. Here is a list of the interjections with their canonized spellings. There are no rules on how/when/why you use them, but I have supplied their traditional “connotations,” which I personally never observe, … Continue reading
What? Vestal Morons? I don’t think so. Now that “Romulus” and I are not in Rome, the current theme of this blog is … well, non-existent. That scares me. A recipe for disaster, wouldn’t you say? Furthermore, whereas before, Romulus … Continue reading