Top Posts & Pages
- Star Wars and the History of Vatican II
- The Hokey Pokey Is What It's All About
- Through my fault, through my fault, through my most grievous fault
- The Secret Name of Rome ... Maybe
- The Only Good Thing A Protestant Has Ever Written ... Maybe
- Permaculture - the sustainable farm of the future?
- A few (very peaceful) days at Clearcreek Monastery
- Monastic Life: A Life Without Choices?
Monthly Archives: September 2005
An Italian legend, so I’ve learned, says that Rome has a secret name.“Roma” is a mere alias used for public discourse … as well, on a side note, “Amor” spelt backwards, interestingly (which explains a lot of interesting things I’ve … Continue reading
“Rome took all the vanity out of me; for after seeing the wonders there, I felt too insignificant to live, and gave up all my foolish hopes in despair.” – Louisa May Alcott in Little Women (1869) The great folly … Continue reading